Jobs and career
We are looking for personalities who want to make a difference and improve the world of recycling technology with their bold ideas. To this end, we offer interesting job opportunities in all areas, a great deal of personal responsibility and broad fields of activity at every career level. A culture of family togetherness characterized by a high degree of openness and stability is particularly important to us.
Become a part of Westeria.
Mechanical engineer / Technician as
Developer / Designer / Project Planner (m/f/d)
with fun in daily new challenges
As a mechanical engineer or mechanical technician (m/f/d), you will design and develop machines, systems and components for recycling and materials handling technology.
• Design and development of machines, plants and components in recycling and materials handling technology and participation in project planning and execution
• Direct cooperation with sales and project management
• Accompanying your projects during production in the company up to commissioning on site
• Support of customers in all technical matters
• Completed studies in mechanical engineering or manual apprenticeship with corresponding further training and practical experience
• Good knowledge of 3D design and technical project management in mechanical engineering
• Confident knowledge of English and enjoyment of cooperative work in different teams
• Enjoyment of working with EDP systems and skill in the efficient organization of work processes
We offer you
• A lot of freedom in a very interesting and versatile environment, where you have your successes directly in view from the first contact to the start of operations
• Best perspectives in an internationally successful company where innovation is a constant factor
• Competent and friendly colleagues and a motivating working atmosphere
• Modern and effective work equipment and attractive social benefits
We support your start into professional life.
Start your training at Westeria.
We are the market leader for windsifters and conveying technology for the international recycling and cement industry.
With our innovations, customers separate materials for further processing in the ecological cycle.
Redesign the environment with us.
We are looking for (German Apprenticeship titles):
Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik (m/w/d)
Fachkraft für Metalltechnik/Konstruktionstechnik (m/w/d)
Fachlagerist:in (m/w/d)Apply now
No position found?
Of course, you can also apply to us without an advertised position. Send cover letter and CV to email@example.comJetzt bewerben